The state-of-the-art Multi-Interface IP-PBX; ip@Core®, is designed to streamline the work of administrators and end users within an IP network. The built-in unique capabilities of ip@Core® systems are transforming the way people work. The system integrates features such as video conferencing, mobility and interface to next generation telecom networks into a single easy-to-use IP PBX solution
ip@Core® systems help boost productivity and reduce costs by use of least cost routingoverIP/PSTN/GSM networks. The ip@Core® offers connectivity to all legacy and next generation telecom networks right from POTS, PSTN, ISDN, E1/PRI to GSM to IP, in a single box. Available in two variants of 1U and 2U cabinet sizes, it provides easy migration from legacy systems to current and new-age IP based infrastructure. Innovative, reliable and scalable, the ip@Core system integrates voice, video and are loaded with business-enhancing features suchas Unified Communications with integrated Voice Mail, Contact Center.
• The equipment is designed to meet modern communication needs of enterprises and multi location corporate offices.
• It can seamlessly integrate with existing telecom backbones and next generation networks.
• Supports inbuilt PRI and VoIP along with 4 FXO, 4 digital subscribers and 16 FXS ports, as basic configuration. It also provides an additional universal slot for expansion. It has an in-built auto attendant and voice mail on the same platform.
• Supports up to 128 in-built IP Devices
• 100% non blocking architecture for assured connectivity.
• Field upgradable from 16 subscribers to 192 subscribers by addition of a plug in cards.
• Easy integration with Property Management Solutions and Call Accounting Systems.
• Provides a standard set of subscriber features with Caller ID display (with name)
• Built-in auto attendant with voice guidance for operator less operations.
• Multi party conferencing features.
• Use of industrial grade components for very high MTBF.
• Low power consumption by use of high efficiency power circuit and control circuits.
• Built-in SIP server for VoIP calls.
• Programming and control from a Windows PC.
• Protection against transients on each line.
• Compact, light weight and standard 19 inch rack mountable cabinet.
• User friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) for system management
• Feature rich Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)